Standard Horizon BQ-470 Perfect Binder w/EVA Tank
- Product Information
- Related Files
The Standard Horizon BQ-470 fully-automated four-clamp perfect binder, with its state-of-the-art design and fully-automated setup, is easy to operate with minimal operator training required. It produces up to 1,350 superior-quality perfect bound books per hour, with four clamps that travel on a vertical elliptical track. The BQ-470 is the latest in an expanding line of products that draw on Horizon’s core competence in finishing automation. The BQ-470 binder’s 10.4” LCD touch-screen is used to provide stepper motor-controlled automation to the professional-quality mid-range binding market. The BQ-470 can bind books up to 2.5” thick, and interchangeable glue tanks support both EVA and PUR adhesives to meet varying customer requirements. The BQ-470 perfect binder fits a sweet spot in short-run professional-quality book production with full automation and touch-screen control. And the ability to swap-in a PUR glue tank lets the BQ-470 serve an even wider range of applications, including digital color books.
The Horizon BQ-470
Fully Automated, 4-Clamp Perfect Binder that features an interchangeable glue tank for both EVA and PUR adhesives.
- Fully automated set-up through the intuitive icon based LCD touchscreen
- Customer replaceable glue tank unit for both EVA hotmelt and PUR hotmelt adhesives to meet varying customer requirements.
- Simplified and accurate changeover to produce professionally finished books.
- Equipped with two large application rollers for strong, high-quality binds and a separate side glue tank for added flexibility.
- Space-saving design with front operation and front maintenance.
- Book-binding up to 65 mm (2.55”) thickness.
- Easily operated by anyone in the bindery.
- Maximum cycle speed is 1,350 books per hour (EVA hotmelt glue).
- Ergonomic sliding windows provide easy, safe access and a clear view of operations.